Today's transfer news and rumours:
- Former Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti wants to take England left-back Ashley Cole to Paris. Big-spending PSG are planning a move for the 31-year-old Cole, who has a year left on his contract at Stamford Bridge.
- In their quest for a new left-back, Manchester United are also monitoring the situation with Cole.
- Daniel Agger and Andy Carroll were left out of Liverpool's squad for the Europa League third round qualifiers against FC Gomel. Daniel Agger has been linked with Manchester City while West Ham eye Carroll loan move.
- Real Madrid are planning a surprising £19.7m bid for Manchester United winger Nani. The 25-year-old Portuguese has a contract with United until 2014.
- The Red Devils are still chasing £30m-rated Brazilian star Lucas Moura. Meanwhile, Inter Milan are eyeing Lucas and have already stepped up a £25m bid for the 19-year-old.
- Arsenal are set to complete the signing of Santi Cazorla after the Spanish international underwent a medical at the Emirates.
- Jose Mourinho has said Real Madrid midfielder Nuri Sahin can join Arsenal on loan.
- The Gunners are hoping to bring Real Madrid midfielder Nuri Sahin on a loan deal.
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is eyeing a move for Celtic's Victor Wanyama as a replacement for Barcelona target Alex Song.
- Tottenham will attempt to sign highly rated Venezuelan striker Salomon Rondon from Malaga for a £10m fee.
- Wolverhampton have rejected a £10m offer from Fulham for Matt Jarvis.
- Fiorentina have completed the signing of Liverpool misfit Alberto Aquilani.
- Manchester United goalkeeper Anders Lindegaard has signed a new four-year contract which would keep him at Old Trafford until the end of 2015-16 season.