Today's transfer news and rumours:
- Arsenal's wantaway striker Robin van Persie has signed a contract with Italian champions Juventus, claims FIFA agent Fabio Parisi.
- The Gunners are set to sign Spanish playmaker Santi Cazorla for £18m. The 27-year-old will fly to London for a medical.
- Tottenham are eyeing a move for Dutch goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg. The 29-year-old will cost Andre Villas-Boas around £8 million.
- Andy Carroll's omission from Liverpool's squad for Europa League third round qualifiers indicates the 23-year-old is likely to move on. With West Ham desperate to land the former Newcastle United frontman.
- Aston Villa have signed Dutch defender Ron Vlaar on a three-year contract for around for a fee reported to be in the region of £3m. The 27-year-old Dutch international becomes Villa's third summer signing.
- Liverpool are believed to have offered Swansea playmaker Joe Allen a lucrative offer. The 22-year-old Welshman has reportedly agreed terms with the Anfield club.
- Fulham are planning to improve their attacking options with a possible move for Arsenal's Andrey Asharvin and striker Jordan Rhodes from Huddersfield.
- The Londoners are struggling to keep forward Clint Dempsey who missed their pre-season tour to Switzerland while playmaker Moussa Dembele is a target for Real Madrid.
- Chelsea are in the hunt for Brazilian star Neymar but have to battle it out with La Liga giants Real Madrid and Barcelona.
- The European Champions will have to bid £8m for Marseille right-back Cesar Azpilicueta after a £4.5m bid was rejected for the Spanish international.
- Newcastle have increased their bid to capture France full-back Mathieu Debuchy from Lille. Magpies have had a earlier bid rejected by the France Ligue 1 outfit.