* RBI leaves key interest rate unchanged.
* Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR) cut by 1 pc to 23 pc.
* Growth projection lowered to 6.5 pc from 7.3 pc.
* March-end inflation pegged at 7 pc, up from 6.5 pc.
* Containing inflation remains the main focus.
* Situation in the euro area continues to cause concern.
* CAD, fiscal deficit pose a risk to economic stability.
* Asks government to cut fertiliser and fuel subsidy.
* Open market operations to continue to inject liquidity.
* Mid-Quarter Review of Monetary Policy on Sept 17.
* Second Quarter policy review on Oct 30.