Today's transfer news and rumours:
- Italian champions Juventus are planning a massive move for Arsenal striker Robin van Persie. Juve are ready to spend a whopping £70 million for the 28-year-old in which 20m as transfer fee to Arsenal and a lucrative £190,000-a-week after tax package for a period of five years.
- The Dutch international is interested to join Manchester United and has demanded £220,000-a-week, but the Red Devils will not spend £20m on a player who turns 29 and has an injury record. Meanwhile, Manchester City are reluctant to spend this summer and are willing to offer £150,000-a-week for Van Persie.
- West Ham United have agreed the loan fee offered for Liverpool striker Andy Carroll. The Londoners are ready to pay £2 million for the England international with a view to a permanent move worth £17m.
- Liverpool expect to finalise a £15m deal to land Swansea star Joe Allen. Tottenham are also believed to be in the chase to sign the 22-year-old Welshman.
- Tottenham target Joao Moutinho has drawn interests from Barcelona. But the £25m-rated Portguese midfielder could prove costly for Barca coach Tito Vilanova as he has around £15m to spend on a midfielder and defender.
- Manchester City have had a £13m bid for Liverpool defender Daniel Agger. Barcelona have also shown interest in the 27-year-old Danish international.
- Clint Dempsey has been linked with a move to Liverpool. The 10m-rated American forward missed Fulham's pre-season tour of Switzerland.
- After three offers turned down, European Chelsea are preparing a £7m bid for Wigan's Victor Moses.
- Tottenham are planning a £7.5m swoop for 17-year old Liverpool winger Raheem Sterling.
More to Follow..