Today's transfer news and rumours:
- Robin van Persie is willing to join Manchester United if they are ready to pay him £220,000-a-week which is similar to striker Wayne Rooney's wages.
- Tottenham are monitoring the situation of Real Madrid defender Ricardo Carvalho. The former Chelsea centre-half was ignored for Real's US tour.
- Tottenham have reportedly agreed a £36m fee with Real Madrid for Luka Modric.
- Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini has claimed that the Premier League champions need three or four players to compete well in the Champions League.
- Manchester City have come up with a shock move for Liverpool defender Daniel Agger. The Premier League champions are set to come up with a £13m bid for the Danish defender.
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has claimed that £35m striker Andy Carroll is 'happy' at Anfield.
- Chelsea have made a £7m bid for Marseille full-back Cesar Azpilicueta and are set to make a third bid of £10m for Wigan's Victor Moses.
- Barcelona are set to make a surprise move for Manchester City defender Kolo Toure.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is set to capture Southampton's young full-back Luke Shaw. The Gunners made similar moves for Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlian.
- Liverpool are closing in on signing Bologna winger Gaston Ramirez for £16m.
- Tottenham have made Fulham playmaker Moussa Dembele their top target to replace wantaway midfielder Luka Modric.
- Liverpool are ready to offload Italian midfielder Alberto Aquilani for £7 million.
- Arsenal hope to complete a £16 million deal with Malaga for playmaker Santi Cazorla.
- Manchester City and Chelsea are eyeing Napoli striker Edinson Cavani.
- Fulham are eyeing a double swoop for Arsenal's Andrey Asharvin and Chelsea's Yossi Benayoun.
More to Follow..