Beijing Olympics bronze medallist Vijender Singh (75kg) and Shiva Thapa (56kg) will be participating in the event at Excel Arena in the Round of 32.
* Vijender Singh will be seen in action against Kazhakhstan's Danabek Suzhanov in the first round of men's 75kg on Jul 29 at 3AM.
* Thapa is pitted against Mexico's Oscar Valdez Fierro in the first round of 56kg event (6.45 PM IST).
* Vikas Krishan (69kg) has been seeded third and is the only Indian to get a first round bye.
Leander Paes and his team will begin their campaign today.
Soumyajit Ghosh and Ankita Das will be seen in action today in the first round of men's and women's singles, respectively.
Vijay Kumar will be participating in the 10m Air Pistol event. Qualifying round at 4.30 PM IST, while the Finals will start at 8PM IST.
Men's archery quarterfinals, semifinals and finals will be played today.
Men's singles, Women's doubles and mixed doubles are scheduled to be played today at Wembley arena.
* Jwala Gutta and V Diju will be playing against Tontowi Ahmad and Liliyana Nasir of Indonesia in a Group C match of Mixed Doubles event.
*Doubles event will see India's Jwala Gutta and Ashwini Ponnappa taking on Japanese pair Mizuki Fuiji and Reika Kakiiwa.
* Men's singles event also scheduled to start on Saturday is slated to begin after 2PM IST as P Kashyap will take on Yuhan Tan of Belgium.
Ngangbam Soniya Chanu will take part in Women's 48 kg category which is scheduled to begin at 8PM IST.
Swarn Singh Virk will participate in Men's singles scull heat 1 at 5PM IST.
With most of the Indian athletes starting their quest today, expectations are high on Shooters and Boxers.