Today's transfer news and rumours:
- Juventus have pulled out of the race to sign Arsenal want-away striker Robin van Persie. It is now left to Manchester rivals City and United to sign the 28-year old Dutch star.
- West Ham United have made a record-breaking £17m bid for Liverpool striker Andy Carroll. However, reports suggest that the Anfield club is likely to reject any offer below their asking price of £20m.
- Arsenal are planning to get Santi Cazorla to the Emirates in a deal rumoured to be around £16m. The 27-year old Spanish international is likely to be a replacement for injury prone Jack Wilshere.
- Despite showing interests in Cazorla, Arsene Wenger is still eyeing Rennes midfielder Yann M'Vila and 17-year-old Caen forward M'Baye Niang.
- Liverpool have turned their heads towards signing Uruguay and Bologna winger Gaston Ramirez. The 21-year old is also a target for Barcelona, AC Milan and the Manchester giants. Liverpool are not willing to accept Fulham's asking price of £10m.
- French giants Marseille have revealed that Spanish right-back Cesar Azpilicueta could leave the target. Chelsea are favourites to land the 22-year old for £7million.
- Swansea have made it clear that 22-year old Joe Allen is not for sale even though Liverpool come up with a £15m bid for the Welshman.
- Bayern Munich have denied any links to Manchester City defensive midfielder Nigel De Jong.
- Brazilian star Ganso is ready to ignore interests from Arsenal and AC Milan to stay at Santos.
- After Real Madrid, now AC Milan want to sign Manchester City defender Micah Richards. The 24-year old England international can play either roles at the centre and as a full-back.
- Manchester City skipper Vincent Kompany turned down interest from Real Madrid and Barcelona before signing a record-breaking £60m contract with the Premier League champions.
- Niko Krancjar blasts Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy over Luka Modric's move to Real Madrid.
- Ashley Cole is yet to be offered a new deal by Chelsea despite having only a left on his contract.
- Chelsea target Victor Moses wants to hold talks with manager Roberto Martinez as Wigan continue to block his transfer to Stamford Bridge. Chelsea have had three bids rejected as the Latics refuse to reduce their asking price of £10m.