London, Jul 24: Frank Lampard to MLS. Manchester United close to sign Lucas Moura. Robin van Persie demands £195,000-a-week in wages. Spurs demand £40m for Luka Modric. Martin Skrtel and Luis Suarez could leave Liverpool.
- Chelsea's veteran midfielder Frank Lampard is not sure whether he would stay at Stamford Bridge next season with recent talks of a move to the Major League Soccer in the United States.
- Spain international Santi Cazorla is keen to move to London with Arsenal clear favourites to land the Malaga playmaker. The 27-year old midfielder is interested to join the Gunners in a deal worth £16m.
- Chelsea will have to double their bid to £35m to land Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski. The Blues have had a £17m bid rejected earlier.
- Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson has revealed they are closing in on £30m-rated Brazilian star Lucas Moura.
- Luka Modric is 'unprofessional'. Tottenham Hotspur manager slammed the £40m-rated playmaker after he refused to join training ahead of the teams tour of United States.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has denied any interests to sign 22-year-old midfielder Yann M'Vila from Rennes.
- Everton forward Tim Cahill is on the verge of moving to MLS in the United States with New York Red Bulls. Red Bulls and Everton have agreed a £1million fee for the 32-year-old Australia international.
- Joe Cole is determined to prove his worth under new Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers. The former Chelsea player, who was on a season-long loan with Lille last season, is hoping to kickstart a 'new chapter' in his Anfield career.
- Zenit St. Petersburg are eyeing Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel for £15m. The Russian giants are willing to offer £110,000-a-week package for the 27-year-old Slovak defender.
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has insisted that striker Luis Suarez and defender Martin Skrtel will stay at Anfield despite lucrative offers from Juventus and many links across top clubs in Europe.
- Arsenal want-away striker Robin van Persie is demanding a whopping £195,000-a-week in wages. The Dutch star had already rejected a £130,000-a-week offer from the Gunners. However, Manchester United, Manchester City and Juventus are ready to meet the demands.
- Fulham are close to sign Chelsea forward Romelu Lukaku on a season long loan. The 18-year old Belgian striker has made just one Premier League start last season.
- Tottenham have been linked with AS Roma striker Marco Borriello.
- Manchester United are preparing a bid for Fulham's attacking midfielder Moussa Dembele.