Today's transfer news and rumours:
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger insists striker Robin van Persie will stay despite ruling him out of the squad for the pre-season Asia tour.
- Manchester City are set to raise David Silva's wages to £190,000-a-week in order to ward off any interests from Real Madrid.
- Tottenham have slapped a £80,000 fine on midfielder Luka Modric after refusing to join training. Spurs are open to offers for the Croatian playmaker but are keen to hold on to their £35m asking price.
- Borrusia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski has claimed he is interested to move to England. However, the Bindesliga Champions have asked clubs to bid more than £17m to land the Polish striker.
- Niklas Bendtner is set to leave Arsenal with AC Milan and Galasatary interested in the £7.5m-rated Danish striker.
- Liverpool are eyeing a £7.5m permanent move for Barcelona youngster Gerard Deulofeu. But the Catalan club are ready to let the 18-year old striker on loan.
- Everton are on the verge of re-signing midfielder Steven Pienaar from Tottenham,
- Manchester United are willing to make a final bid of £32m for Brazlian midfielder Lucas Moura. The Red Devils are also keen on £20m-rated Real Madrid midfielder Nuri Sahin.
- Brazilian star Oscar, who completed a medical with European champions Chelsea, has not yet signed a contract at Stamford Bridge.
- Shakhtar Donetsk's Brazlian star Willian has said he is 'really upset' after his club denied any move to Chelsea.
- West Brom Albion have rejected a £4m bid for striker Peter Odemwingie from Qatar side Al-Gharafa.
More to follow..