London, Jul 21: Arsenal reject Manchester United's bid for Robin van Persie. Tottenham eye Brazilian duo Hulk and Damiao. Oscar set for Chelsea medical. Juventus want Robin van Persie and Luis Suarez.
Today's transfer news and rumours:
- Juventus are willing to sign Liverpool striker Luis Suarez in a bid to pair him with Arsenal's Robin van Persie. The Italian champions are likely to make an offer worth £28 million for Suarez.
- Manchester United have decided to prepare a final bid of £32m for Sao Paulo midfielder Lucas Moura.
- Manchester United have had £15m bid rejected by Arsenal for striker Robin van Persie. The Red Devils fear the 28-year-old striker may cost £30 million as they battle with neighbours City and the Italian champions.
- Arsenal's want-away striker Robin van Persie refuses to go on pre-season tour of Asia as Manchester United, Manchester City and Juventus lodge £15 million bids. However, the Gunners will not let their captain leave for less than £20 million.
- Tottenham Hotspur manager Andre Villas-Boas target a £63m double swoop for Brazilian duo Hulk and Leonardo Damiao. Internacional striker Damiao has a price tag of £25 million while the Porto star Hulk is available for a mammoth £38m.
- Manchester United are planning to bring Everton left-back Leigton Baines to Old Trafford as boss Alex Ferguson is ready to bid £8 million for the England international.
- Turkey club Galatasaray have been linked with Manchester United's out-of-favour striker Dimitar Berbatov.
- Inter Milan and Dutch midfielder Wesley Sneijder has denied any links to England and Russia.
- Tottenham's Luka Modric skips training for pre-season tour match as Real Madrid edge closer.
- Chelsea have had a £17 million bid for Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski rejected.
- Chelsea prepare £10million bid for Wigan's Victor Moses.