Today's transfer news and rumours:
- Arsenal have rejected Manchester United's £15m bid for Robin van Persie. Manchester City and Juventus are believed to have submitted their bids for the Dutch star.
- Real Madrid have told Tottenham that they are not willing to pay more than £27m for midfielder Luka Modric. However, Spurs are not letting the Croatian leave for anything less than £35 million.
- AC Milan, Arsenal and Manchester City have been alerted after Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel admitted that he is considering a move away from Anfield.
- Tottenham are likely to face fierce competition from London rivals Chelsea to land Porto star Hulk. The £38m-rated Brazilian striker will play against Team GB in a warm-up game ahead of the London Olympics.
- Arsenal will try to replace want-away striker Robin van Persie with Atletic Bilbao hitman Fernando Llorente. The Spanish striker has a £28 million release clause. Gunners manager Arsene Wenger will look to cash-in £20 million with the sale of Van Persie.
- Arsenal are eyeing Brazilian midfielder Ganso, 22, who will play at the London Olympics warm-up game with Team GB on Friday.
- Tottenham have begun negotiations to capture Lyon and France captain-goalkeeper Hugo Lloris. The 25-year-old stopper is likely to replace Brad Friedel but the French club are demanding £16 million.
- Tottenham have already started to hunt for Luka Modric's replacement with Spain international Santi Cazorla on their radar.
- Liverpool are open to offers for their £35m striker Andy Carroll but are not willing to agree for less than £20 million.
- Anzhi Makhachkala have made an offer to former Chelsea right-back Jose Bosingwa. Chelsea released the Portuguese defender on a free transfer at the end of the season.
- Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew believes Liverpool striker will not stay at Anfield this summer and is willing to sign the 23-year-old on loan with a permanent move in mind.
- Russian club Spartak Moscow are interested in Everton defender Jonny Heitinga.
- Qatar giants Al-Sadd are facing competition from Zenit St Petersburg to sign Arsenal's Andrey Arshavin. The 31-year-old winger spent the last season on loan with the Russian champions.
- Chelsea target Marseille's Spanish right-back Cesar Azpilicueta to fill in the position left vacant after the departure of Jose Bosingwa.
- Edin Dzeko is focused on Manchester City despite interests from AC Milan and Jeventus.
- Wigan Athletic chairman Dave Whelan has told Chelsea that Victor Moses will cost £10 million.
- Manchester City have put a £25million price tag on defender Micah Richards as Real Madrid prepare a bid for the England international.
- Manchester United are now interested in Real Madrid's Nuri Sahin after their failure to sign Brazilian star Lucas Moura.