Today's transfer news and rumours:
- Brazil star Oscar arrived in London for a medical ahead of his £25 million move to Chelsea from Internacional. The 20-year-old will join the European Champions after the Olympic games.
- Manchester City defender Micha Richards could be on his way to Spain as Real Madrid are planning to bid £20 million for the England international.
- Porto star Hulk has arrived in London but only for the Olympics as Tottenham manager Andre Villas-Boas hopes to sign the Brazilian star despite interest from rivals Chelsea.
- Manchester United have failed to sign 19-year-old Sao Paulo midfielder Lucas Moura after a £30 million bid was rejected.
- Chelsea have had a £27 million bid rejected for Shakhtar Donetsk forward Willian. The European champions have been told to up their bid to £32 million.
- Luka Modric is nearing a switch to Spanish champions Real Madrid after Tottenham agreed an initial fee of £27.5 million for the Croatian star.
- Kolo Toure could move to Saudi giants Al Hilal, but has demanded £50,000 a week after tax and a rent-free home, two cars, paid-for flights and the captaincy.
- Chelsea target - Napoli striker Edinson Cavani has demanded £150,000-a-week. The 25-year-old is likely to reopen talks with the London club in a deal worth £35 million.
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers is ready to sell Andy Carroll with the strikers former club Newcastle United preparing a new bid worth £15m for the 23-year old England international.
- Liverpool have agreed to shell out £10 million for Fulham and USA forward Clint Dempsey.
- Out-of-favour striker Dimitar Berbatov would be open to move to AC Milan, according to his agent Emil Dantchev.
- Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger wants an end to the drama surrounding Robin van Persie's future. The Dutch stars future could be decided in the next 48 hours.
- Barcelona have turned their interest towards Liverpool defender Daniel Agger after talks broke down over the asking price of Spanish midfielder Javi Martinez.
- Wigan have rejected three bids from Chelsea to sign forward Victor Moses.