Today's transfer news and rumours:
- Manchester giants United and City are willing to sign Robin van Persie as City striker Carlos Tevez is set to leave the champions with AC Milan ready to shell out £25million for the Argentina striker.
- Arsenal hunt highly-rated Santos star Ganso. The 22-year old Brazilian is also targeted by Chelsea, Tottenham and AC Milan.
- After Newcastle, West Ham, Fulham, and AC Milan, Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert is impressed with £35million Liverpool striker Andy Carroll. The former Norwich manager is would consider making a bid for the 23-year old England striker.
- Everton value left-back Leigton Baines at £15 million plus as Manchester United prepare a £10 million for the England International.
- Andre Villas-Boas wants Dutch star Rafael van der Vaart to stay at White Hart Lane as Luka Modric could be on his way to Real Madrid.
- Newcastle striker Demba Ba has played down rumours he could leave the club.
- Chelsea have been heavily linked with the £40 million-rated Porto striker Hulk. The 25-year old Brazilian has also been in included in the national team for London Olympics 2012.
Other transfer news
- Bayern Munich are willing to take Spain International Javi Martinez to Allianz Arena.
- Inter Milan expect Dutch international Wesley Sniejder to stay despite offers from Russian side Anzhi Makhachkal.
- France Ligue 1 giants Paris Saint-Germain have announced the signing of Thiago Silva from AC Milan on a five-year deal. The 27-year old Brazilian was sold for a fee worth £30 million while fellow team-mate Zlatan Ibrahimovic is likely to seal the deal shortly.