Today's transfer news and rumours:
- Manchester City are eager to sell 'settled' striker Carlos Tevez with AC Milan interested to sign the Argentine for a fee worth £25 million.
- Arsenal hope striker Robin van Persie will do a Wayne Rooney-style-U-turn and stay at the club despite reports that the Dutch international won't sign a contract extension.
- Porto have sent a clear message to Tottenham and Manchester United that they must pay £30 million to sign Portuguese star Joao Moutinho.
- Emmanuel Adebayor has signed for Tottenham from Manchester City in a £6milllion deal with a £100,000-a-week package, making the highest-paid player at White Hart Lane.
- Jeventus and AC Milan will battle it out to sign Manchester City striker Edin Dzeko.
- Liverpool confirm signing of AS Roma striker Fabio Borini for a fees of £12 million.
- Liverpool are also linked with Chelsea striker Daniel Sturridge and prepared to bid £12 million for the 22-year old.
- Manchester United will offer £10m for Everton left-back Leighton Baines.
- France Ligue 1 side Lille have accepted a £7m bid from Newcastle for right-back Mathieu Debuchy. The deal is expected to complete next week.
- Liverpool midfielder Maxi Rodrigues is set to leave Anfield and head back to Argentina where in he will rejoin former club Newell's Old Boys.
- Andy Carroll is ready to fight for his place in new manager Brendan Rodgers reign. The England striker is expected to reject loan offers West Ham, Newcastle and Fulham.
- Fulham will attempt to grab Andy Carroll on loan using Clint Dempsey as bait. New Liverpool manager is particularly interested in the American forward and is likely to place bid worth £10 million.
- Manchester United have submitted £25 million bid for Brazilian star Lucas Moura but Sao Paulo chiefs are keen on keeping the 19-year-old playmaker after rejecting bids from Chelsea and Inter Milan.