Today's transfer news and rumours:
- AC Milan are preparing a bid to sign Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez. The Argentine could be a replacement for Paris Saint-Germain bound Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
- Ibrahimovic is set to become the most expensive footballer in terms of transfer money spent on the Swedish striker, but only if he agrees to move to Paris from Milan. After six transfers, Ibrahimovic's total transfer amount could add upto £130 - 150 million.
- Newcastle boss Alan Pardew is gearing up to sign France right-back Mathieu Debuchy. The 26-year-old defender, who played at the Euro 2012, plays his club football with Lille in France Ligue 1.
- Liverpool have agreed to sign AS Roma striker Fabio Borini for a fee reported to be around £12 million. The 21-year-old striker will be Brendan Rodgers first signing since taking over the Anfield job.
- Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas is keen to sign Emmanuel Adebayor from Manchester City. The 28-year-old Togo International was at loan at White Hart Lane scoring an impressive 17 goals in 33 appearances.
- Inter Milan have entered the race to sign Manchester United target Lucas Moura. United have reportedly submitted a bid worth £25 million pounds for the 19-year-old Sao Paulo star.
- Alberto Aquilani, who was on loan with AC Milan, will stay at Liverpool for the next season, according to his agent. AC Milan, however, are not willing to sign the playmaker.
- Andre Villas-Boas is eager to sign Atletico Madrid striker Adrian for £16 million.
- Craig Bellamy could be heading towards London with Queens Park Rangers favourites to sign Welshman, despite talks of a possible return to Cardiff City.
- South African midfielder Steven Pienaar is set to seal a £5 million comeback to Everton from Tottenham.
- Chelsea winger Florent Malouda has been offered a move to Brazilian club Botafogo.
- Manchester United boss Alex Ferguson hints at two more signings after unveiling two signings - Shinji Kagawa and Nick Powell. Brazilian teenage star Lucas Moura and Everton's Leighton Baines are Fergie's latest targets, not to forget Robin van Persie.
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers will persuade midfielder Maxi Rodrigues to stay at Anfield.
- Turkey side Bursaspor are willing to sign Manchester City defender Kolo Toure for £6 million.
- Tottenham's Rafael van der Vaart has denied reports of a possible move to UAE, instead is willing to stay at White Hart Lane.