Rajya Sabha adjourned briefly following gas leak


New Delhi, May 10: Rajya Sabha was adjourned for 15 minutes on Thursday following a gas leak from a possible air conditioning duct.

"Everyone felt some foul smell. We didn't know the cause, so the Speaker said it was better to adjourn the House for some minutes," said CPI leader D Raja.

The incident occurred at 11.30 am during the Question Hour when a Congress member pointed to a possible gas leakage. Soon other MPs too complained of foul smell.

The House was adjourned for 15 minutes following Chairman Hamid Ansari's instructions.

OneIndia News

Please Wait while comments are loading...