Speaking on his inspiring #bestseller The Leader Who Had No Title, Robin Sharma is expected to teach participants breakthrough strategies that the best performers in the world’s best companies use to win in these times of deep disruption and change.
The seminar on the stimulating bestseller will teach:
• The 7 Best Practices of Leaders Without Title.
• 8 Peak performance tactics to do world class work in busy times.
• The specific tactics that the best companies do to get even better.
• The 4 keys to a high performance team and winning culture.
• Personal leadership lessons to stay strong amid turbulence and focused in the face of uncertainty.
What you can take home from the seminar:
• How to work and influence people like a superstar, regardless of your position
• A method to recognize and then seize opportunities in times of deep change
• What the superrich and wildly successful do in their private moments
• An instant strategy to build a great team as well as become a “merchant of wow” with your customers
• Hard-hitting tactics to become mentally strong and physically tough to lead your field
• Real-world ways to defeat stress, build an unbeatable mindset, unleash energy and balance your personal life
• Tools to shift from victimhood into leadership
This event is expected to be a crowd puller for leaders of organizations, professionals, students and anyone who would like to excel as a leader in their professional and personal life.
For more information and passes, click here