- Goa legislative assembly polls to be held on Mar 3, 2012.
- Elections in Goa to be held for 40 seats.
- Manipur to go to polls on Jan 28, 2012.
- Manipur will go to elections for 60 seats having a voter base of 16 lakhs.
- Voting in Punjab on Jan 30 in a single phase.
- Polls to be held in 117 constituencies.
- Elections to be held for 70 seats.
- Seven phase poll in Uttar Pradesh from Feb 4.
- Elections in Uttar Pradesh to be held for 403 seats.
- Phased polls in UP on February 4,8, 11, 15, 19, 23 and 28.
Other key announcements:
- Special committees to be appointed to monitor 'Paid news'.
- Candidates to open new bank accounts for poll expenditures.
- Counting of votes in all five states on Mar 4, 2012.
- Poll officials will not be allowed to remain in home district during elections.