Singh who will be lodged in jail number 3 will have Madhu Koda and Mohammad Afzal, ex-chief minister, Jharkhand for company, who are also lodged in the high security zone of Tihar jail.
After Kanimozhi, A Raja, Suresh Kalmadi, Madhu Koda, and MP Pappu Yadav, Amar Singh is the 6th MP to join the bandwagon.
- In the morning at 5.30 am, it's time for a headcount in Tihar.
- At 6.30 am breakfast is served and it has to be collected after standing in a queue consisting of two bread slices and a cup of tea.
- At 9 am, its time to bathe and get ready.
- Lunch consists of rice, dal, rotis and just vegetable, which has to be collected by 9 am.
- Vistors are allowed at noon.
- Till 3 pm, they are locked in but Singh can read newspaper or watch TV in his cell.
- 3 pm is the tea time where tea with two biscuits are served.
- At 6 pm dinner has to be collected following which he will be locked in his cell.