Norway attacker, Andrers Breivik was ready with 2nd bomb


Andrers Behring Breivik
Oslo, Aug 18: With Norway still reminiscing the deadly terror attacks by Andrers Behring Breivik, there are reports that suggest that he had prepared a second bigger bomb that could have been more damaging than the previous one.

An unnamed military source has been quoted as saying that the new bomb found in Breivik's farm weighed between 1.0 and 1.5 tonnes and was ready to use.

The first attack that he carried out inflicted deadly damages that led to the death of eight people and only weighed 950 kilogrammes (2,095 pounds), according to estimates by experts. The Norwegian police had earlier commented that they have not found any explosives ready to be deployed.

The claim was backed by Oslo police spokesman Roar Hanssen where he said on twitter, "A lot of modified fertilizer was found at the farm. However that is just one of many bomb components. Important elements were missing and it still needed a lot of work before that became a bomb able to be deployed."

The latest news have caused concern to Norwegians. The police on Jul 27 had said that they had found and destroyed explosives from his farm but refused to divulge the quantity and proportion of the explosives found there.

The latest news on the right wing extremist's yet another bomb gives cognizance to Breivik's claims to police that he had other targets in mind. There were reports that he had planned attacks on the royal palace and the Labour Party headquarters also. He is currently housed in a high-security prison near Oslo.

OneIndia News

Please Wait while comments are loading...