Delhi police included 20 conditions on team Anna to resume the hunger strike at Jay Prakash Narain Park and refused to hand over the permission token to the team.
The undertaking needs to be signed all crucial five members of Anna Hazare 's team - Arvind Kejriwal, Prashant Bhushan, Shanti Bhushan and Anna himself.
Prominent lawyer and team Anna member, Prashant Bhushan stated, "We had told the Delhi police that the fast will not go on for more than 10 days, putting conditions is completely unreasonable," and also added, "We will have to exercise our fundamental right, we will go to Jantar Mantar and sit there."
Some of the conditions on team Anna are:
- Anna Hazare can hold the dharna only for three days,
- Anna's protest should be from Aug 16 to 6 pm of Aug 18,
- Only 4000 to 5000 people can gather at the venue,
- Only 50 cars and 50 bikes will be allowed,
- No plants can be harmed at the venue