- The PMO was involved in the CAG.
- Sacked CWG leader, Suresh Kalmadi was appointed based on the PMO's recommendation.
- OC documents inadequate.
- Poor revenue generation.
- Sheila Dikshit led to huge loses.
- Charges of favoritism and bias against Suresh Kalmadi.
- Suresh Kalmadi was appointed the Chairman despite objection from the then Sports Minister, Sunil Dutt.
- Due diligence was absent at all levels.
- Vendors those who were not eligible were favoured.
- Contracts were made haphazardly.
- Kalmadi was only eligible to be vice-chairman as per May 2003 bid.
- Favoritism in selecting fields for athletic track and hockey turf.
- Streetscaping project cleared by Delhi government ill-equipped and ill-planned.
- Housing contract was giving on single bid.
- Inconsistency in awarding flats by emaar-MGF.
The CAG report divulged the reports of Sheila Dikshit, Delhi, Chief Minister and Tejinder Khanna, Lieutenant Governor, of fraudulent misconduct during the 2010 CWG.