The latest addition, "expected child," comes just few months after the social platform added "In a civil union" and "In a domestic partnership." Now, in the modern world of networking, you can share your exciting news with friends and family through Facebook.
If you want to add "expected child" to your profile, just follow these steps:
- Click on the 'Edit' button
- Go to 'Edit my Profile' option
- Select 'Friends and Family'
- Click on 'Add Another Family Member'
- In 'Select Relationship' column, select 'Expected: Child'
- You can type in a due date
- Also - if you wish - you can choose name or nickname!
Mean while, the new option may also bring some confusion to users. It would be awkward to delete unborn child from profile page after a miscarriage or something unexpected like that.