Check Your LPG Connection Status HERE.
Earlier we reported about civil supplies officials' lukewarm response to consumers who inquired about the suspension. With the resignation of chief minister BS Yeddyurappa and latest political uncertainty prevailing in the state, consumers are in confusion about the future of their LPG connections as they are not receiving any fare response from the officials. LPG Connection: What is RR Number Mismatch?
Sources reported that there are different ways for consumers to verify their LPG connection status and to remove the suspension. Sources from civil supplies and consumers affairs ministry urged the consumers to follow these steps. Documents Needed for LPG Connection Verification.
* Login to Ahara Karnataka website to verify the LPG connection status
* Use your RR Number for verification
* If it's showing "Suspended," upload all essential documents in the website itself
* Consumers can upload following details:-
- LPG Connection Details:
- Consumer No
- Consumer Name
- Mobile No
- Aadhaar Number(UID) (if available)
- Ration Card No
- ESCOM Details:
- RR No as in ESCOM Bill
- Scanned Copies:
- Main Page of LPG Card/LPG Bill
- Ration Card
- Escom Bill
Ministry officials said that the legal connections with all essential documents will be verified and suspension will be removed within 24 hours.
* Consumers can contact local LPG distributor to remove the suspension
* LPG consumers can contact Taluk office to verify status
If you are not receiving any fare response from concerned authorities, you can contact Karnataka civil supplies and consumers affairs ministry.