The new Facebook app 'Circle Hack' allows users to mange their friends in different groups or circles. Yes, Circle hack works exactly like Google+ Circles that allows users to create separate groups for friends and posts, messages and links posted in this group will be visible to the group members only.
Facebook engineers created Circle Hack to overcome Facebook's limitation of grouping friends. One of the limitations of Facebook is that the posts, messages, photos, comments etc posted in the profile will be visible to all. Here, the new Circle Hack kelps to organize people individually to different groups. The user can create a new list of friends by simply dragging friends on to the corresponding circle.
- Go to Circle Hack website and login to the Facebook by authorizing the app
- You'll land in a page where you can see two sections, your friends list in the above and bottom with a message "Drag here to create new list"
- Select a Circle - Family, Friends, College Buddies - add friends by dragging them to the group
- You can also add multiple friends at a time. Simply select the friends - their contact box will turn blue - after you finish, drag them to the group
- You can create new group or rename the group - select the name in the drop-down menu that automatically appears - and click accept
But, unlike the Google+ Circles, Facebook Circle Hack has many limitations. You can't delete a friend list and you cannot remove someone from a list. Read Google+ review
If you want to organize your friend list in better way, you have to do it through Facebook itself. Any how, you got some Google+ pie on Facebook!