LG Optimus 2X, which was launched in India earlier, has a 4-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels resolution and runs on Android 2.2 Froyo operating system that can be upgraded to 2.3 Gingerbread. This new LG smartphone is powered with Nvidia's Tegra 2 processor that makes it one of the powerful smartphones available in Australia.
LG Optimus 2X boasts an 8 megapixel camera at rear with LED flash and autofocus technology. It is also capable of recording videos at 1080p@24fps. The front-facing secondary camera has 1.3 megapixel resolution and offers video calling on 3G networks.
The SNS integration on Optimus 2X makes it easy for users who want to stay connected through their Facebook and Twitter accounts. This mobile comes with an internal memory of 8 GB, which can be expanded up to 32 GB using micro SD cards. Other features include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with DLNA and Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, and Stereo FM radio with RDS.
LG Optimus 2X Specifications and Features:
* 4-inch TFT Capacitive touchscreen (480 x 800)
* 1Ghz Nvidia Tegra 2 processor
* Android 2.2 Froyo OS (upgradable to 2.3)
* ULP GeForce GPU, Tegra 2 chipset
* 8 MP rear-facing camera with LED flash
* 1.3 MP front camera
* Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
* Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
* Stereo FM radio with RDS
* 3G HSDPA, 10.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
* HDMI port
* SNS integration
* 512 MB RAM, 8 GB internal memory
* 32 GB micro SD support
* Adobe Flash 10.1 support
* Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery