The court earlier summoned all the people named in CBI's charge-sheet, including former telecom minister A Raja and many corporate honchos.
Special CBI Judge O P Saini, who has already taken cognizance of the probe report running into 80,000 pages, started the day-to-day hearing which may include grant of bail to corporate leaders who have not been arrested so far. Uday Lalit, with the Supreme Court's permission, is the Public Prosecutor.
The people, who were summoned by the special court, are:
- Vinod Goenka, (Director of Mumbai-based DB Realty)
- Sanjay Chandra, (MD of Unitech and Unitech Wireless)
- Gautam Doshi, (Reliance Telecom Company)
- Hari Nair (Reliance Telecom Company)
- Surendra Pipara, (Reliance Telecom Company)
- A Raja (former Telecom Minister)
- Siddhartha Behura (former Telecom Secretary)
- R K Chandolia (Raja's personal secretary)
- Shahid Usman Balwa (Swan Telecom Promoter)