Now, Indians can buy the basic model of prestigious Apple iPad (16 GB Wi-Fi) at Rs 24,500 only, which was tagged at Rs 27,900 during the launch. During the launch of iPad 2, Apple announced their plan to decrease the price of iPads globally.
Market analysts predicted that the price cut on iPads will boost the sales in African and Asian countries including India and China, where Apple releases its products bit slowly. The iPad reached in India after 10 months of its launch. Moreover, Apple introduced the iPad 2 with more features and specifications.
New prices of Apple iPad Vs old price in
* Apple iPad 16GB WiFi - Rs 24,500 (Rs 27,990 old price)
* Apple iPad 32GB WiFi - Rs 29,500 (Rs 32,900 old price)
* Apple iPad 64GB WiFi - Rs 34,500 (Rs 37,900 old price)
* Apple iPad 16GB WiFi + 3G - Rs 31,900 (Rs 34,900 old price)
* Apple iPad 32GB WiFi + 3G - Rs 36,900 (Rs 39,900 old price)
* Apple iPad 64GB WiFi + 3G - Rs 41,900 (Rs 44,900 old price)
Apple said that it will start the iPad 2 sales on Mar 11 in United States and will ship to other European countries by the Mar 25. It is not clear that when Apple iPad 2 reach in India. Some gadget market analysts predicted that iPad 2 would be available in India by Nov or Dec 2011. Stay tuned for more updates.