The Entertainment Credit Card has been introduced in India for the first time by a joint venture between PVR Limited and Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited. Acting as a more engaging medium for both PVR and Kotak's customer base, the Entertainment Credit Card will be effective in enhancing loyalty and retention of PVR customer's base.
"The launch of PVR and Kotak Entertainment Credit Card is yet another important initiative towards PVR fulfilling its vision of being number one in the hearts and minds of people. We are delighted to be associated with Kotak for the first ever Entertainment card by any multiplex in the country," stated PVR CEO Pramod Arora while launching the card.
Mr Arora also informed, "The innovative Entertainment Credit Card is targeted at our premium customer base to give that extra value add and a delightful PVR experience on their spends. Both the multiplex industry as well as the credit card market in India is witnessing an upward swing and we are expecting a very positive response for our Entertainment Credit Card."
"...there is no other card in the market today which matches the unique and differentiated value proposition offered by the PVR Kotak entertainment Credit Card," claimed Kotak Cards' spokesperson Subrat Pani.
What is an Entertainment Credit Card?
- The card provides free PVR tickets every month
- The card also allows the customer the freedom to choose a low interest rate of 1.99 percent.
- This low interest rate choice is coupled with customers agreeing to pay a minimum amount due of 20 percent off their total credit card dues.
- The card offers the three month EMI benefit across any purchases above Rs 5000 at No interest and no processing fee
- The credit card will be available in two variants Platinum and Gold to cater to a larger audience
- Customers can also avail exciting offers through the card while dining, traveling or shopping.
PVR is one of the largest and premium film entertainment company in India. The company pioneered the multiplex revolution in India by establishing the first multiplex cinema in 1997. The Kotak Mahindra group has been one of India's leading financial services conglomerate which was established in 1985.