To check the center allotted for BITSAT- 2011, candidates can click here.
To check the addresses of BITSAT-2011 centers, candidates can click here.
Candidates, who have submitted the application form for BITSAT-2011, should reserve their test date and time before 5:00 PM on Mar 10, 2011. Reservations will be done on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more detail information about test timing, students can click here and get the more updates.
- Candidate should have passed the class 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognised Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Further, the candidate should have obtained a minimum of 80 per cent aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in the class 12th examination.
- At least 60 percent marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.
- However, admissions will be provided based only on the candidate's merit position, which is determined on the basis of the score that is obtained in BITSAT 2011.
- Only Students, who are appearing for the 12th class examination in 2011 or who have passed the 12th class examination in 2010, are eligible to appear for BITSAT 2011.
- If a candidate has taken more than one attempt to pass in class 12th or its equivalent, only his latest performance will be considered. Also, this attempt should be applicable for all the subjects/courses prescribed.
- Students, who have passed the class 12th examination in 2009 or earlier, are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2011.
- Students, who are presently studying in BITS, or at any of its campuses, are not eligible to appear in BITSAT-2011.
For more details information about BITSAT-2011, candidates are advised to click here.