AT&T has listed this smartphone for pre-ordering at an attractive price tag of $200 with a two-year contract. Users have to pay $300 extra for the smartphone dock that makes this handset to a portable netbook. Also, users have to pay $45 a month for the DataPro 4GB + Tethering data plan.
Motorola Atrix has a 4-inch qHD display and is powered with dual-core 1GHz Nvidia Tegra 2 SoC processor and 1GB RAM. This smartphone runs on Google Android 2.2 Froyo OS and is expected to get Gingerbread update. Atrix has 16 GB internal memory which can be extended upto 32 GB using micro SD cards.
Motorola Atrix Specifications & Features:
* 4.0 inch QHD touchscreen display
* Android 2.2 Froyo OS
* Dual-core 1GHz Nvidia Tegra 2 SoC processor
* Dual Cameras
* 5 MP at rear with LED Flash / VGA camera at front
* 1GB RAM
* 16 GB internal memory
* Fingerprint recognition reader
* Adobe Flash Player 10.1 support
* Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
* Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
* MobileTV Live
* Android App
* WCDMA 850/1900/2100, GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz, HSDPA
* 1930 mAh lithium cell battery
The AT&T website revealed that the Motorola Atrix 4G will hit the street by March 6, 2011. Any how, it's not clear that when this new smartphone will be available in Indian stores. Can we expect this in 2011? Stay tuned for more updates.