Three die in Indore after inhaling poisonous gas

Written by: Pti
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Indore, Feb 12 (PTI) Three persons, including twosanitation workers died here today after inhaling poisonousgas at a drainage chamber, police said.

Two sanitation workers had entered the drainage chamberto clean it but as they did not return for a long time, alocal identified as Bhola Yadav (25) got into the chamber tolook for them, according to the police.

When Yadav too did not come out, the people around turnedpanicky and called up the authorities. Later, all three ofthem were found dead, police said, adding that their bodieshave been taken out.

"It appears, that they died after inhaling somepoisonous gas emitting from the chamber," police said.

The sanitation workers have not been identified, policesaid adding that the investigations into the incident were on.

Please Wait while comments are loading...