UK tourist 'dies after receiving silicone bottom jabs'

Subscribe to Oneindia News

Melbourne, Feb 09 (ANI): A British tourist who received silicone injections in her butt at a Philadelphia motel, has suddenly died, it has emerged.

A preliminary medical examination revealed that the silicone went into her central vascular system, ultimately stopping her heart, WCAU-TV reported.

Police reportedly obtained a search warrant for the Philadelphia motel this week, and suspect that there is a woman renting out the rooms as illegal makeshift operation rooms for the implant surgery, reports the Daily Telegraph.

The deceased woman was in Philadelphia with several friends who had received the injections previously without any incident. (ANI)

Please Wait while comments are loading...