The new profiles make it easier for users to tell story and learn about their friends. On the top portion of the new profile, there are more hits of informations like where the user live, work, and grew up. It also features a row of recently tagged photos, room to highlight meaningful friendships, a list of favorite activities and interests, and the ability to tag users' friends.
The new profile features:
* A quick summary of who you are (like where you live, work and grew up), right at the top of profile
* A row of recently tagged photos so friends can see what you've been up to lately
* Room to highlight meaningful friendships (like teammates, co-workers or roommates)
* More of your favorite activities and interests
* The ability to tag your friends in important life experiences
Earlier on Sunday, Jan 8, most of the Facebook users plunged into confusion after a hoax new spread on internet about the shutting down of Facbook. An American tabloid, Weekly World News, reported that Facebook founder and CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, had decided to shut down the platform on Mar 15. Later, Facebook came up with an official statement that it does not have any plan to stop the business.