The new Motorola Xoom has a Honeycomb OS, which is specially designed for tablets and not for smartphones. It is powered with Nvidia Tegra 2 dual core processor which can deliver up to 2GHz of power.
Motorola Xoom boasts dual cameras, 2 megapixel camera at front for video calling and an 5 megapixel at rear which supports 720p high-definition video capture. The 10.1-inch touchscreen display has 1280-by-800 pixels resolution, which will be able to watch 1080p HD video.
Motorola Xoom specifications:
* 10.1-inch 1280×800 resolution display
* Android Honeycomb 3.0 OS
* Nvidia Tegra 2 dual core processor
* Dual Cameras
* 5 MP rear-facing camera with dual LED flash
* 2 MP front-facing camera
* 1GB RAM
* 32 GB inbuilt memory
* Micro SD support
* Wi-Fi 2.4GHz & 5GHz 802.11b/g/n
* Bluetooth 2.1
* 3.5mm audio jack
* micro USB 2.0 HS
* 730 g weight
* 249.1mm (h) x 167.8mm (w) x 12.9mm (d) - dimension
* AAC, AAC+, AMR NB, AMR WB, MP3, XMF support
* 10 hour video playback - battery
Motorola will launch Xoom tablet in international market by Mar 2011, which makes it the first tablet running on Honeycomb. Motorola also said that by the second quarter Xoom will be upgraded to 4G LTE. Anyhow, Motorola has not announced the price of Xoom. Stay tuned for more updates.