CBI also raided Kalmadi's houses in Delhi and Pune on Dec 24, 2010, as well as the Organizing Committee's office in capital. Three aids of Kalmadi TS Darbari, Sanjay Mohindroo and M Jayachandran, has already been arrested
Charges against Suresh Kalmadi
- Financial irregularities in Queen's baton in UK.
- Allowing Commonwealth Games (CWG) budget in other activities
- Doctoring e-mails from Indian High Commission
- Buying equipments like treadmills at well above market prices and several others.
- Suresh Kalmadi awarded a time scoring machine contract to Omega, which was overpriced compare to others.
- A CAG report with PMO points stated that Indian Olympics Association gets 5percent, of all the games, even if game make a loss.
- Shortage of 500 crore to be returned to govt as CWG revenue.
- Approval to release 146 thousands pounds for AM films without checking all the facts.