Nokia announced E7 during the Nokia Conference in Sep, 2010 in London and planned to launch in Dec. But the company delayed the launch to ensure a good user experience. Nokia E7 has a 4-inch AMOLED display with a full QWERTY keyboard.
The E7 offers a 8 megapixel camera at rear with LED flash. This new QWERTY smartphone runs on Symbian 3 OS, which was featured on N8. Other features include WLAN IEEE 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 and 16 GB internal memory.
Nokia E7 specifications:
* 4-inch AMOLED display (640 x 360 pixels)
* Capacitive touch screen
* QWERTY keyboard
* Full screen handwriting recognition
* Dual Camera, VGA at front
* 8 MP with LED flash at rear
* Symbian 3 OS
* 16 GB internal memory (extended upto 32 GB)
* WLAN IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
* Bluetooth 3.0
* HDMI port
* High-Speed USB 2.0
* FM Radio
* Wi-Fi positioning
* Integrated GPS, A-GPS receivers
* BL-4D 1200 mAh Li-Ion battery
The price and date of release are not yet officially declared. Stay tuned for more updates.