The Finnish company said that E7 has been delayed to ensure a good user experience. So, Nokia will not have a new products for this Christmas holiday. Nokia E7 was announced during the Nokia Conference in Sep, 2010 in London.
Earlier, Nokia planned to launch E7 by Dec 2010 aimed at the holiday purchasers. Nokia E7 has a 4-inch AMOLED display with a full QWERTY keyboard. It is one of the best business class model from the global leader.
Nokia E7 specifications:
* 4-inch AMOLED display (640 x 360 pixels)
* Capacitive touch screen
* QWERTY keyboard
* Full screen handwriting recognition
* Dual Camera, VGA at front
* 8 MP with LED flash at rear
* Symbian 3 OS
* 16 GB internal memory (extended upto 32 GB)
* WLAN IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
* Bluetooth 3.0
* HDMI port
* High-Speed USB 2.0
* FM Radio
* Wi-Fi positioning
* Integrated GPS, A-GPS receivers
* BL-4D 1200 mAh Li-Ion battery
The delay in global shipping of E7 will again extend the launch in India. It is expected that E7 may hit Indian stores by Feb 2011 and will be priced around Rs 23,000.