London, Dec 15 (ANI): Yale University has released a list of top 10 quotes of 2010 that created buzz through out the year.
Gordon Brown's "bigoted woman" comments have put him alongside Sarah Palin, Christine O'Donnell and Tony Hayward in the list, reports the Telegraph.
1. "I'm not a witch"
Christine O'Donnell, the Republican candidate for the US Senate and Tea Party favourite in a campaign ad.
2. "I'd like my life back."
BP CEO Tony Hayward, comment to reporters, May 30
3. "If you touch my junk, I'm gonna have you arrested."
Airline passenger John Tyner to a Transportation Security Administration worker at San Diego airport, November 13, 2010
4. "Don't retreat. Instead-reload!"
Sarah Palin, Twitter, March 23
5. "Chi! Chi! Chi! Le! Le! Le! Los mineros de Chile!"
Chilean miners being rescued, emerging from their underground prison, October 13
6. "I hope that's not where we're going, but you know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies. They're saying: My goodness, what can we do to turn this country around?"
Sharron Angle, who ran unsuccessfully in the 2010 midtermsradio interview, January
7. "We have to pass the (health care) bill so you can find out what is in it." ancy Pelosi, the outgoing speaker of the US House of Representatives speech to National Association of Counties, March 9
8. "I'm going to take my talents to South Beach."
Basketball star LeBron James, who upset his hometown team, the Cleveland Cavaliers, to join the Miami Heat, during a TV broadcast, July 8
9. "You're telling me that the separation of church and state is found in the First Amendment?"
Christine O'Donnell... again, this time in a debate ahead of her election race in Connecticut, October 19
10. "They should never have put me with that woman. ... She was just a sort of bigoted woman who said she used to be Labour."
Gordon Brown, moments after meeting Gillian Duffy, a 66-year-old widow who told him she was concerned about immigration from Eastern Europe. (ANI)