Multan, Nov 27 (ANI): Pakistan strongly condemns the Mumbai terror attack, and wishes to see the culprits involved in the incident punished, Foreign Minister Makhdoom Shah Mehmood Qureshi said on Friday.
Qureshi made these comments while talking to newsmen after laying the foundation of a water supply scheme at UC-80, Makhdoom Rasheed, in the rural suburbs of Multan, the Daily Times reported.
He said that Pakistan had exchanged information with India over the attacks, and also given some suggestions in this connection.
Earlier this week, after a US court issued summons to Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) officials over the 26/11 attacks, Pakistan had reacted by saying that dragging the ISI into the Mumbai terror attacks in any manner was not only unfair, but preposterous instead.
Communicating with journalists during a weekly press briefing, Foreign Office Spokesperson Abdul Basit had said that a trial against the seven accused in the Mumbai terror siege is underway, and that Pakistan is committed to bring the perpetrators of the attack to justice.
To a question, Qureshi said that the matter of reduction in UK visas for Pakistanis was not related to blasphemy convict Pak-Christian woman Aasia Bibi's case.
Urging people not to try to settle their personal scores by taking undue advantage of the blasphemy law, the Foreign Minister said that according to his point of view, no one should be punished without justice.
He also termed the news regarding Pakistan's permission for drone strikes in Balochistan as baseless, adding that the Foreign Office had already rejected this news. (ANI)