10 hospitalised after inhaling toxic gas in Mumbai

Posted By: Abdul Nisar
Subscribe to Oneindia News

Mumbai, Nov 23 (ANI): At least ten persons were hospitalised after inhaling Ammonia gas that had leaked from a tanker in Navi Mumbai on Tuesday.

According to sources, the gas appeared leaked from a tanker in a cold storage room of the R Naik Company that deals in sea products in Taloja.

The entire factory and the nearby premises have been evacuated. (ANI)

Please Wait while comments are loading...