Manufacturer Fujifilm India Pvt. Ltd, subsidiary of Fujifilm Corporation, Japan, claimed that the new FinePix F300 EXR is the world"s first Phase Detection pixel built-in CCD, which realize Auto Focus speed of 0.158 sec, as fast as human eyes blink.
The new EXR sensor on the camera helps in fast and accurate phase detection auto focus. This EXR sensor will work by receiving the incoming light of images and calculating the phase difference to find if the object is in front focus or back focus position.
The F300EXR automatically selects the better focus system intelligently from Phase Detection or Contrast, by measuring the amount of light or contrast in the scene.
The F300EXR have the high quality 15 x lens, which offers an incredible 24mm-360mm focal length, while still optimizing quality via the new EXR sensor.
Fujifilm F300EXR specification:
- 3.0-inch high-contrast LCD
- 12-megapixel resolution with EXR technology
- 15x super-wide-angle zoom
- Can record 720p HD movie
- Supports micro-HDMI interface
- EXR Auto for automatic scene recognition
- High sensitivity ISO 12800
- supports SD/SDHC memory cards
- compact body and with 4x zoom in
- 1/2-inch super CCD EXR
- 40MB of internal memory (approx)
- CCD-shift type image stabilizer
- With face detection & auto-focus
- NP-50 Li-ion battery
This new camera comes with a 3-inch high contrast wide-view 460k resolution LCD. This new camera also can control all forms of handshake movement to produce sharp, crisp, images at the touch of a button.