Nokia E7, which was announced during the Nokia Conference in Sep, 2010 in London, is regarded as the best business phone ever made by the Finnish phone maker. It has a 4-inch AMOLED display with a full QWERTY keyboard, which makes it unique from other high-end smartphones like N8.
This new smartphone will offer dual camera with LED flash at rear. The rear camera has 8 megapixel with HD video recording capacity. The VGA camera at the front provides the video call facility.
Nokia E7 specifications:
* 4-inch AMOLED display (640 x 360 pixels)
* Capacitive touch screen
* QWERTY keyboard
* Full screen handwriting recognition
* Dual Camera, VGA at front
* 8 MP with LED flash at rear
* Symbian 3 OS
* 16 GB internal memory (extended upto 32 GB)
* WLAN IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
* Bluetooth 3.0
* HDMI port
* High-Speed USB 2.0
* FM Radio
* Wi-Fi positioning
* Integrated GPS, A-GPS receivers
* BL-4D 1200 mAh Li-Ion battery
Users can download applications, games and music from Nokia Ovi store. Nokia E7 is expected to reach India by Jan 2011 and will be priced around Rs 23,000.