Sources close to the company revealed that the C6-01 will hit the international market soon. This new smartphone has a 3.2 inch AMOLED, capacitive touch, polarized, widescreen (640x360 pixels) display.
The 3G ready Nokia C6-01 has dual camres, a 8 megapixel one on the back and a secondary camera on the front for video calling. It has an internal memory of 340 MB which can be expanded upto 32 GB using micro SD memory cards.
Nokia C6-01 specifications:
* 3.2-inch AMOLED touch screen
* Dual Camera, VGA at front for video calling
* 8 MP camera at rear with dual LED flash
* Symbian^3 OS
* ARM 11 Processor with 680 MHz speed
* 256 MB RAM / 1024 MB ROM
* 340 MB inbuilt memory, 32 GB expandable
* Facebook, Twitter inbuilt applications
* GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900
* WLAN IEEE802.11 b/g/n.
* Yahoo! Mail, Gmail, Windows Live Hotmail, Ovi Mail
* FM radio
* 1050 mAh battery
* 3.5mm Headphones connector
* Video Player supports MPEG4, H.263, H.264, RealVideo 10, Flash Video
* Music Plater supports MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, WMA, AMR, MIDI
Nokia C6-01 is expected to hit India market by Dec 2010 and will be priced around Rs 15,600.