Motorola had announced about Moto MT716 earlier in Oct 2010 and is planning to launch it in the fourth quarter of the year. Moto MT716 will run on Android-based OPhone OS v2.0 and will have a slider QWERTY keypad with 3.7 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen.
The 3G ready Moto MT716 will have dual camera, one 8 megapixel camera on the front with autofocus and dual-LED flash, and a VGA camera at front for video calling. The rear camera is capable of HD video recording.
Moto MT716 has a TI OMAP3430 600MHz processor powered with 512 MB ROM and 512 MB RAM. It has an internal memory of 128 MB and can be extended upto 32 GB using micro SD cards.
Moto MT716 specifications:
* 3.7 inch TFT capacitive touchscreen (480 x 854 pixels)
* QWERTY keyboard
* Multi-touch input method
* 8 megapixel (3264x2448 pixels), autofocus and dual-LED flash
* VGA camera for Video call
* Android-based OPhone OS v2.0
* TI OMAP3430 600MHz processor (512 MB ROM & 512 MB RAM)
* 128 MB memory (32 GB extendable)
* Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
* Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
* 3.5 mm audio jack
* Stereo FM radio with RDS
* A-GPS support
* Facebook, Twitter, MySpace integration
* Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk
* HTML browser
* 3G, TD-SCDMA, HSUPA
* Micro USB v2.0
The price and availability of Moto MT716 in Indian market are not yet available.