Karachi, Oct 14 (ANI): The alleged suicide bomber, who thought to have been blown himself up outside Hazrat Abdullah Shah Ghazi (R.A)'s mausoleum, has called upon the Pakistan government for stringent action against police officials and investigating officers for leveling 'baseless' accusations against him.
"Government should force police to take strict action against their fellow personnel who accused me of baseless and concocted label as suicide bomber", The News quoted Naseeb Khan alias Naseebullah, as saying.
After being identified as an old- living inhabitant of Karachi, he said that he was born in the metropolis 17 years ago, and this was the city where he had been raised.
Complaining against the sufferings, which he and his family had to undergo after police painted him as a suicide bomber, Naseeb said, "My father, Ameen Khan, has been sacked from his job over fabricated allegations and his life has marred since then."
He claimed that his family has suffered irreparable loss due to delinquency of FIA, police and CID officers.
Later, spokesman of Awami National Party Sindh chapter, Qadir Khan, confirmed to a news channel that Naseeb was an activist of his party, adding that the Karachi boy had demanded action from the government over such a grave mistake. (ANI)