The new Sony internet TV is enabled with revolutionary product,
Google TV software. The new Sony product offers internet facilities
on TV. It provides users to surf the web, watch videos, stay
connected with friends through
social networking hubs and enjoy the unlimited fun on Live TV shows.
The new Internet HDTVs have 1080p edge-lit LED screen and available in four sizes, 24, 32, 40 and 46-inch. They come with four USB ports, four HDMI inputs and Wi-Fi capabilities.
The Google TV software on the Internet TV brings web browser
Google Chrome for internet browsing. The Android applications like
Hulu, Twitter, Netflix, YouTube and Pandora are available on the
TV. Users can enjoy the
television programmes along with the favorite websites.
Another exciting product along with the Sony Internet TV is it's wireless remote. It has a QWERTY keypad with controller keys. It helps users to navigate through websites more fastly and easily.
Features of Sony Internet TV:
* Google TV built-in Google TV built-in
* Seamlessly search across your television & Internet for content
* Surf the web while watching TV using Dual View
* Upgradeable Google TV platform
* Download apps from Android Market (coming in early 2011)
* Superior processing power with Intel Inside
* Easy-to-use RF QWERTY keypad remote with integrated optical mouse
* Link to select mobile phones (coming this fall)
* Built-in Wi-Fi
* Four HDMI inputs and Four HDMI inputs
Multitasking while watching TV is a major feature which Sony calls Dual View, allowing users to watch live TV in a smaller window while they surf the web.The 24-inch of Sony Internet TV is priced at $599 and 46-inch at $1,399.