London, Sept.19 (ANI): Scotland Yard investigators have released the six men they arrested for their role in a plot to attack Pope Benedict XVI. All six have been released without charge.
Sky News quoted police sources as saying that searches had not revealed any weapons or suspicious materials
The men, all believed to be of North African origin, were arrested on Friday inondon.
Police said they had searched eight homes in north and east London and two business premises in central London, including a street-cleaning depot as part of the investigation.
The Met said the searches of the premises had been completed and had not revealed any weapons or suspicious materials.
The six are aged between 26 and 50. (ANI)