Teenage Brit girl with nut allergy dies after eating curry

Posted By: Mamatha
Subscribe to Oneindia News

London, Sept 2 (ANI): A British teenager, with a nut allergy, has passed away after eating a takeaway curry.

Molly Dyer, 13, collapsed in front of her mum as she suffered a suspected allergic reaction, but felt better after she took some medicines that she carried with her.

But later her lips started to swell and as she struggled to breathe she was rushed to the hospital, but died after a four-hour battle by doctors to save her.

It was only the second time Molly had eaten a curry. She tried it for the first time days before.

"We're devastated," the Sun quoted Nurse Meryl, of Whitefield, Greater Manchester, as saying.

A post mortem will be held to try to establish the exact cause of death. (ANI)

Please Wait while comments are loading...