"There had been a motivated campaign against me. My role was only ceremonial. Not even single document can be produced against me," said Darbari to CNN-IBN on Wednesday, Aug 11.
"I have no grievances against Kalmadi. He is the only leader in this country," added Darbari.
He said to CNN-IBN, "My letter is clear to CEO and Sports Secretary. I have not taken any decision. I am not part of any deal with AM Films."
Following the plea of Sports Ministry, CWG Organizing Committee sacked Darbari from his post in the committee.
According the channel, Darbari had been suspended pending an inquiry after his name cropped up in alleged corruption during the Queen's Baton Relay's launch in London.